BRUCE'S PARTS BIN Italian Auto Parts on the
Retail Store: 256 Harding Hwy, Rt 40, Newfield, NJ 08344
Phone: NEW AREA CODE: 856-582-7770 856-358-8786
E-Mail: email@example.com PARTS AT A DISCOUNT!
Fiat Catalog: http://www.fiatparts.com/fiatc-00.htm
Alfa Catalog: http://www.fiatparts.com/acpage0.htm
Another short Newsletter. I was at the BIN today waiting for a customer who never showed ( just love that) who wanted a set of wheels he saw at last Open House. Thought maybe I could pay him back by offering them on a Newsletter. While at it I took some pictures of other wheels I have.
BTW: I will be placing another European order next week. With the Holidays coming quickly, might be last in a while. If you need anything I may have to special order, now is the time to let me know. Items from last Newsletter will be ordered next week.
Fiat Coffee Cups! $5.00
New early X 1/9 front brake calibers. RH & LH. $35 each.
Of course, the 15 " Volumex and 13 " CD-30's that have to be special ordered featured in last newsletter.
1) New 80 steel wheel spare with new Pirelli tire. Never run! Fiat used these as spares on cars with alloy wheels. $60.
2) 13 " aftermarket wheels. I have a set of 5 of these. In good shape! $275 for the set of 4. $40 for the 5th if bought with set, $65 by itself.
3) 13" aftermarket wheel. Only one. $35.
4) X 1/9 13 " wheel. This is a single. $50. I also have a set on a parts car but I did not check condition.
5) 14 " Alfa Milano wheels . Set Of 4. $275.
6) NOS never used. Fiat 130 15"wheel. I have 2. $75 each.
7) 13" Mini-lite Fiat wheels. Set of 4. Inquire as to "deal". $450.
8) 13 " Mini-lite. Fiat. One only. $75.
9) 13" Scorpion Wheel NOS. $75 each. Have two not counting those on my parts car.
10) You never know.. :) Set of very good condition 14" 5 lug BMW wheels. $150.